Many Maxila Center patients have been told elsewhere that they were not suitable candidates for dental implants without bone graft.
Losing the entire dentition affects quality of life and impairs self-esteem. Implants are the best solution to replace lost teeth. However, patients with insufficient bone are often discouraged from implanting or do not want to undergo a time-consuming, painful and costly bone grafting process.
The purpose of this treatment is to use a fixed prosthesis of all the teeth, to favor the chewing of any type of food, restoring strength and stability, to improve aesthetics and durability.
With the All On Four Protocol, through a quick and minimally invasive procedure, anyone can recover the smile in only one intervention even though they have been told that they are not eligible for conventional implants or those they do not have enough amount of bone.
With the installation of only 4 (four) implants in the region of the maxilla or mandible bone, you may already have a fully implanted implant.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ALL-ON-FOUR PROTOCOL
• High success rate, 99,8%;
• Eliminates the need for bone grafting, which usually required a more invasive and traumatic surgical process;
• Simplified surgical procedure of short duration – from 1 to 2 hours per arcade for a complete oral rehabilitation;
• It allows to treat patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions usually contraindicated for bone grafting;
• Rehabilitation in 48 hours – not only the surgery but also the placement of the fixed dentition with immediate function (in the conventional process, the placement of the dentition can take up to 12 months, i.e. 01 year);
• Less expensive process (avoiding bone grafting and reducing the number of implants, reducing the number of surgeries, reducing the number of post-operative visits, the cost can be significantly reduced).
WHY DO 98% OF PATIENTS RECOMMEND THE ALL-ON-FOUR TREATMENT CONCEPT?
✔︎QUICK IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY OF LIFE
A fixed full-arch prosthesis placed within 48 hours after the day of surgery brings patients immediate satisfaction with regard to function, aesthetics, senses, speech and self-esteem.
✔︎SHORTER TREATMENT PERIODS
The posterior implants tilting avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading reduces tooth placement time.
By avoiding bone grafting, the concept is the least expensive compared to the treatment modalities of conventional fully or partially edentulous maxillary implants.